Tacos are the perfect vehicle for any slow cooked meat, serve them with fresh flavours and you have a great meal. Beef, Chicken or Pork can all be pulled apart to create a juicy and flavourfull meal.
2kg chuck steak
1/2 cup Bernie Spice Mix
1/2 bunch coriander
1 red onion
- Rub Spice mix into chuck steak, cover and sit in fridge overnight to get great flavour.
- Heat oven to 160oC.
- On a lined baking tray place the chuck steak, cover with baking paper and seal tray with foil.
- Place in oven and roast slowly for 3-4 hours.
(You will know its ready when you can pull it apart with a fork)
- Pull the beef apart while hot and add the pan juices to get all the flavours mixed in.
- Dice coriander, tomato & red onion as desired.
- Slice limes into wedges.
- Serve with warm flour tortillas, drizzle of olive oil and lime.