White Chocolate, Cranberry and Macadamia CookiesPrint Recipe
- 250g butter
- 1 1/2 cups raw caster sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Beat butter, sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
Sift flour over butter mixture. Add chocolate, cranberries and macadamias. Stir to combine. Using a tablespoon make cookie balls. Place balls, 5cm apart, on trays.
Flatten balls on tray to about 1cm thick.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, rotating trays halfway through cooking, or until golden.
Cool on trays for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.